About University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is an award-winning Modern University, rated Top 20 in the UK, with a gold standard and quality teaching. The University offers a wide range of Undergraduates and Postgraduate programmes with a provision of diverse country scholarships to African students (£5000 African scholarship and 50% global scholarship).
Why the University of Lincoln?
• University of Lincoln ranked Top 150 in the World according to The Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020
• The University of Lincoln is ranked among the top 250 universities in the world for computer science and Education according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2021.
• University of Lincoln ranked Modern University of the Year The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
• University of Lincoln ranked Top 20 in the UK for Student Experience The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
• Ranked top 10 in the UK for international students and postgraduate students in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2020.
• Lincoln was awarded Gold-the highest standard possible in the National Teaching Excellence framework 2017).
Information about ranking can be found: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/abouttheuniversity/reputationandrankings/
• Students with second class and above can apply for a master's programme before May 31st, 2021 to get automatic £5000 Africa scholarship.
• Sept/Oct 2021 intake : Promotion of our Master's programmes with work placement opportunities: These programmes includes MSc Management-1year placement, MSc Marketing-1 year placement, MSc Accounting and Finance- 1 year placement, MSc International Hospitality Management-1 year placement, MSc International Tourism Management – 1 year placement, MSc Engineering Management-8 month placement and MSc Agri-food Technology-6 month placement. Please note that students will be responsible for sourcing their own placements but will be supported by academic staff.
• University of Lincoln is situated in the East Midlands in England, connected to a range of transport routes and links to number of towns and cities across the UK.
• Traveling by train, UOL is 50 mins to Nottingham, 1hr 20 minutes to Sheffield and Two hours to London. There are about 5 directs trains that goes to London daily and train station is a 5 minute walk from campus.
• Journey times from Heathrow Airport to campus is typically 3hours. The University runs a free pick up service for students arriving London Heathrow on selected dates throughout the year.
• Lincoln was rated 5th in the UK for lowest cost of accommodation rooms (The Times and Sunday times Good University Guide 2019). We have over 21 halls of residence which is typically 10 mins walk from campus.
• Lincoln have also support international student during this COVID period, by offering flexible teaching and learning approach and organise free pick-up service for new student.
Full list of available course areas:
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.