About University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide (QS World University Rankings 2021) and is a member of the Russell Group of the UK's leading research universities. The University of Liverpool is the only UK University with full clinical education coverage including Biosciences, Clinical Medicine, Health Sciences, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and Tropical Medicine. With over 33,000 students pursuing over 400 degree programmes in 54 subject areas, the University boasts of over 8,000 International students on campus and a global network of 216,000 alumni in over 171 different countries. It is also the World’s first University to establish departments in Architecture, Biochemistry, Civic Design and Oceanography. The University of Liverpool has established a university in Suzhou near Shanghai, in partnership with Xi'an Jiaotong University.
Why the University of Liverpool?
· Home to a famous waterfront which won the BBC's 'GREATEST Places in England’ competition
· Home to more museums and galleries than any UK city, outside of London
· Famous for being a city of sport, music, culture & shopping
· No. 1 in the Russell group for Graduate employability
· Top 25 UK Universities most targeted by global graduate employers
· Many of our Undergraduate Management, Engineering and Computing programmes are available with a Year Industry.
· In Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, we have 2 Year Masters programmes with a Year in Industry
· Fee reduction of up to £2,000 and £2,500 for Undergraduate students
· Fee reduction of up to £4,500 for Postgraduate students who have achieved a CGPA of 3.9 and above from 5.0
· Architecture BA/MA
· Law LLB/LLM
· Big Data and High Performance Computing MSc
· Telecommunications and Wireless Systems MSc (Eng)
· Biomedical Engineering with Management MSc (Eng)
· Public Health MPH
· Management BSc/MSc (Project Management, Accounting
and Finance, Business Analytics & Big Data, Financial Technology,
MBA’s, Finance and Investment Management etc)
Full list of available course areas:
University of Liverpool Rankings
- The University of Liverpool is ranked 165th by Times Higher Education in the World University Rankings 2020 and 27th in European Teaching Rankings 2019.
-The University of Liverpool is ranked 50th in Guardian Ranking
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.