About University of London Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway, University of London, is ranked in the top 25 universities in the UK and the top 350 universities in the world. Through world-class research that expands minds and changes lives, the dedication of our teachers and the feel of the Royal Holloway experience, ours is a community that inspires individuals to succeed
The university was founded by two social reformers who pioneered the ideal of education and knowledge for all. Their vision lives on today. As one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities we are home to some of the world’s foremost authorities in the sciences, arts, business, economics and law. We are strengthened by diversity, and welcome students and academics who travel from across the world to study and work here, ensuring an international and multicultural perspective within a close knit and historic campus.
Why the University?
• Top 25 ranked UK University
• Member of the University of London
• Our Campus is regularly voted one of the most beautiful in the world
• Excellent location on the outskirts of London where price of living is less than city centre, and close proximity to ‘M4 Corridor – the UK equivalent to Silicon Valley
• Research intensive university with academics at the forefront of their professions
• High focus on employability with fantastic graduate prospects and placement opportunities
• A generous range of scholarships available for international students
• Higher than average student satisfaction results – 4% above national average and above all but one Russell Group university.
• Ranked 21st for international outlook, and around a third of our students are international
• Guaranteed on campus accommodation
• Additional support for students including personal tutor throughout your studies and smaller classes for workshops/seminars/tutorials
• One of the safest university towns in the UK
Our campus is situated in 135 acres of parkland in Egham, Surrey in an ideal location just 19 miles from central London and seven miles from London Heathrow Airport.
On what is frequently named as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, our Founder’s Building is widely recognised as one of the most spectacular university buildings. Founder’s is home to the famous Picture Gallery containing our collection of Victorian paintings and the beautiful chapel; it also provides a remarkable residence for 500 students.
Continually evolving, Royal Holloway’s multi-million pound estate investment programme continues to enhance the campus. Recently-completed projects include the £57m Emily Wilding Davison Building, which houses a state-of-the-art library and Student Services Centre. Also opened in 2017 were the George Eliot student residences and in 2018 the Shilling Building, home to our Department of Electronic Engineering.
Full list of available course areas:
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.